Health & Safety
Stay up-to date with our Workplace Health and Safety, compliance guides and regulatory overviews
Policies & Manuals
Health and Safety Policies/Safety Manuals
Customisable health and safety policies and safety manuals feature general safety policies and procedures to support your safety programmes. Choose from a general template or a variety of industry-specific versions.
- General Employee Health and Safety Policy
- Manufacturing Employee Safety Manual
- Construction Employee Safety Manual
Transport & Fleet Safety Checklists/ Reference Materials
Make sense of transport regulations, driving regulations, and fleet safety using easy-to-understand checklists, forms and materials.
- Fleet Safety Policy
- LGV Driving Licence Requirements
- Daily Vehicle Checklist Form
- Dangerous Goods Handling Tips for Transport Workers - Drivers’ Hours Guidelines
Is your business prepared in the event of a disaster? These guides will help you from initial planning to implementation of a business continuity plan.
- Business Continuity Planning – Implementation Guide
- Business Continuity Planning – Business Recovery Checklist
- Employee Emergency Preparedness Survey
Develop workplace policies with these templates that include a variety of related materials, including record-keeping forms to support your safety goals.
- Teleworking Policy
- Employee Induction Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
Workplace Health and Safety Guides
Find UK-specific safety regulations in this series.
- Workplace Health and Safety Guide
- Risk Assessments - Workplace Health and Safety Guide
- Employers’ Liability - Workplace Health and Safety Guide
- Reporting Accidents & Injuries
Employment Law Summaries. Keep up to date on UK employment statutes with this series.
- Employment Law – National Minimum Wage
- Employment Law – Types of Employment
- Employment Law – Maternity Leave
Regulatory Updates and Overviews
Keep up to date on UK legislative changes.
- The Data Protection Act
- Introduction of Employment Tribunal Fees
- Fee For Intervention
Back to services